Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Taste of Asia Group Limited ("Taste of Asia” or "We" or "Us" or "Our" or "Ours"). Any reference to "You" and "Your" when used in these Terms and Conditions includes any person who accesses this Website.
Please read through the following terms and conditions governing the use of this website and its content ("Terms") carefully before using this website and its content ("Website"). Any use of the Website indicates your agreement to the Terms. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms from time to time. Any such changes or amendments will be posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website following such changes or amendments of the Terms, you agree to be bound by such changes or amendments.
You agree not to (a) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of our software or any service being delivered through the Website; (b) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer system or the computer system(s) of any other user; (c) collect or attempt to collect the details of other users; or (d) take any action which does or may cause our service to users to be interrupted or degraded or which may alter or deface the Website.
1. All intellectual property rights and goodwill relating to the Website and its design belong to us or a third party, or have been lawfully licensed to us or a third party for use on the Website. You must not copy, reproduce, alter, amend, modify, revise, transmit, post, disseminate, distribute, announce, publish or display the Website or store in retrieval system or use the Website to produce any derivative works or sell any product or services available on the Website or infringe our or a third party's intellectual property rights, except that you may download one copy of any portion of the Website on any single computer for your personal and non-commercial use only as long as you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Nothing in the Terms will grant you any right, title or interest in or to any intellectual property or goodwill of ours or of a third party. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved.
2. You agree not to frame or link or otherwise associate yourself with the Website without our prior written consent.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information or material provided on the Website is correct and up to date. However, we disclaim all implied or expressed warranties and make no representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, reliability or completeness of such information or material.
Use of Website
1. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful or contain contaminating or destructive properties. You must not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server or computer on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
2. You must not use the Website for transmitting any false, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, hateful, discriminating, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, seditious or otherwise objectionable or offensive material of any kind or nature.
3. You agree that your use of the Website is restricted to non-commercial, personal and lawful purposes only.
4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus, worm, logic bomb, material that contains contaminating or destructive properties or other malicious or technologically harmful material that may infect your equipment, data or other material due to your use of the Website.
5. We reserve the right to terminate access to the Website or refuse to allow you to use the Website or its services at any time
Personal Information Collection Statement
Warranties and Liability
1. You agree to use the Website at your own risk and we do not accept liability for the use of, reliance on or omission of any information or material relating to Taste of Asia, our affiliates subsidiaries parent and/or associate companies suppliers and/or business partners on the Website, or anything uploaded on or linked to the Website.
2. Taste of Asia does not have authority to act for any third parties. You agree that Taste of Asia will have no liability to you in relation to any claim, dispute, payment or contract between you and any other third party.
3. The information provided on the Website is on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
4. We make no express or implied representation or warranty that :
- (a) the Website will be available for access all the time or at any time on a continuous uninterrupted basis or as to the operation, quality or accessibility of the Website;
- (b) the Website or any material accessed via it is free from virus, worm, logic bomb, malicious or technologically harmful material or anything else that contains contaminating or destructive properties including without limitation to where such virus or other program results in loss of or corruption to your data or property;
- (c) use of the Website will achieve any particular result; and
- (d) defects in the Website will be corrected.
5. We will not be liable for any data lost or equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using the Website.
6. Our liability for any loss (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential), damages or injury of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the Website or any use or reliance on any information on the Website is hereby excluded or limited to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of any delay, loss, diversion, alteration or corruption of any message sent to or received from
Taste of Asia, our affiliates subsidiaries parent and/or associate companies suppliers and/or business partners at your request
over the Internet.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, our subsidiaries, parent companies, employees and agents harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your breach of the Terms or any other liabilities arising out of your use contrary to these Terms or of any materials accessible via the Website.
We are not obliged to check or verify your age and assume that you are of the age of 18 or above. If you are under the age of 18 or do not have the ability to enter into a contract, you should not use the Website. You must have the approval of your parent/guardian to accept the Terms and the legal implications thereof. Parents/guardians are advised to monitor their children/minors when they are online.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms under the laws of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity and enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision.
1. In case of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms, the English version shall prevail over the Chinese version (which is provided for information purposes only).
2. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Hong Kong"). You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts in case of any dispute arising in relation to the Terms or your use of the Website.
No waiver of any breach under these Terms will amount to a waiver of any other breach. The headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation.