This Statement explains the practice of Taste of Asia Group Limited ("Taste of Asia" or "We" or "Us" or "Our" or "Ours") in relation to
the collection of your personal data ("Data") through the web page situated at http://www.tasteofasia.com.hk ("Website") and the use thereof. Any reference to "You" and "Your" when used in this Statement includes any person who accesses this Website and
Please read through this Statement carefully. By using the Website or submitting your Data to us, you agree to accepting this Statement. We have the right to change or amend this Statement from time to time. Any such changes or amendment will be posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website following such changes or amendments of this Statement, you agree to be bound by such changes or amendments. However, if the change or amendment relates to how we collect and use the Data, we will ask for your consent prior to such change or amendment.
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
In collecting, using, storing, retaining, disclosing, transferring, providing, allowing access to, protecting and accessing Data, we comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR) ("PDPO").
Collection of Data and Information
1. When you use the Website, we may collect Data including but not limited to your name, address, contact details (including telephone, mobile and fax numbers), credit card details (if you place an order with us), email address, IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain name, access time and other information relating to other persons relevant to the information or services you have requested, from you which will be used as follows:
- (a) for verification of identity and record for the purposes of recruitment, providing services and goods you ordered and/or customer services;
- (b) to fulfill your order for products or services and processing of order, payment and any amounts outstanding;
- (c) to store contact details on our internal database;
- (d) to generate surveys on user traffic on the Website;
- (e) to respond to and process any query from you or fulfill requests submitted by you;
- (f) for evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
- (g) for conducting surveys relating to our customers, products, services, activities, promotions or events.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of your Data to us is voluntary.
3. You may change at any time your preference with regard to the information and materials you received from us or our use of your Data by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to Flat D, 13/F, Luk Hop Industrial Building, 8 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon marked to the attention of Administration Department.
Use of Data for Direct Marketing
1. We also intend to use your Data for direct marketing communications such as direct mail, email, telephone and SMS containing news, offers and promotions on food, beverage, catering products and services.
2. We are not allowed to provide your Data to any third party for direct marketing purposes without your written consent.
3. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications, please email your request together with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Flat D, 13/F, Luk Hop Industrial Building, 8 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon marked to the attention of Marketing & Corporate Communication Department.
We will use adequate security technologies and procedures to protect the Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, due to the nature of the Internet and technology, it is possible that others may intercept the information you are sending to or transmitting through the Website. We do not warrant that the Website is impenetrable or invulnerable to hackers.
Disclosure, Retention and Storage of Data
1. You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data in one or more of our databases within or outside Hong Kong.
2. Except with your prior consent or as permitted by law, we will not transfer, disclose, provide or allow access of your Data to any third party except as stated below:
- (a) Taste of Asia Group Limited and Hundred Percent Restaurant Limited, New Taste Limited, Itamomo Enterprises Limited, Tao Yuen Restaurant Limited, TPOT Bistro Limited & Smile Bread Limited being our parent and subsidiary companies respectively;
- (b) our employees;
- (c) credit companies for payment transactions;
- (d) any person or organization to whom we are required to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, court order, administrative policies or regulations, guidelines, directives or orders given or issued by any regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies in or outside Hong Kong, or in connection with any legal proceedings, or for establishing exercising or defending legal rights in Hong Kong;
- (e) any person, organization or entity for the purpose of conducting due diligence in connection with business, merger, acquisition or transfer of business; and
- (f) any person, organization, entity or authority to facilitate identification of an individual involved in a life threatening or
You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to transfer, disclose, provide or allow access of your Data to execute, implement or comply with any term of our Terms and Conditions or this Statement.
Data Access and Correction
You are entitled to check whether we hold Data about you and to access any such Data, and if applicable, to require us to correct any inaccurate Data or update it. If you wish to access, correct or update your Data, please email email@example.com write to Flat D, 13/F, Luk Hop Industrial Building, 8 Luk Hop Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon marked to the attention Administration Department. We will endeavour to respond within 40 days of your request in compliance with the PDPO.
We are not obliged to check or verify your age and assume that you are of the age of 18 or above. If you are under the age of 18 or do not have the ability to enter into a contract, you should not provide any Data on this Website without prior consent from your parents/guardians. Parents/guardians are advised to monitor their children/minors when they are online.
In case of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail over the Chinese version (which is provided for information purposes only).
If you have any query about this Statement, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.